"Canton Career Center Registration Announcement"
Canton Career Center is registering students for 2013-2014 in Auto Services, Business and Marketing, Career Pathway Experience, Collision Repair, Construction and Carpentry, Engineering, and Health Science. The Center accepts any sophomore, junior, or senior who meets the attendance requirements for the Canton Public School system. Students should register through the Canton High School counselor.
· The Auto Services program prepares students to maintain and repair automobiles.
· The Business and Marketing program introduces students to careers in business.
· The Career Pathway Experience allows juniors or seniors who are at least 16 years of age to learn skills by being in the workplace.
· The Collision Repair program is for students interested in auto body repair and refinishing.
· The Construction and Carpentry program orients students to carpentry, masonry, electrical, and plumbing.
· Engineering, which requires the completion of Algebra I for admission, allows students to work in technology and robotics.
· Health Science, which requires the completion of Biology I for admission, prepares students to be health care professionals.
Canton Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability in the provision of educational programs and services or employment opportunities and benefits. The following people have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies:
Title IX: Mrs. Brendsha Roby, Director of State and Federal Programs; Canton Public Schools; 403 East Lincoln; Canton, MS 39046; 601-859-2359;firstname.lastname@example.org;
504/ADA: Ms. Tempie Walker; Canton Public Schools; 403 East Lincoln; Canton, MS 39046; 601-859-0039;email@example.com